venerdì, settembre 12, 2014

My first post!



   I'm so excited to share with you my first post on the blog. I have been wait a lot of time   to start this new "adventure" because, you know, new things always scare you a bit. But     now I couldn't be happier. hope you'll enjoy the photos, kisses! :*



Sono così eccitata di condividere con voi il mio primo post sul blog! Ho aspettato molto tempo per iniziare questa nuova "avventura" perchè, si sa, le cose nuove spaventano sempre un po'. Ma adesso non potrei essere più felice. Spero che le foto vi piacciano, baci! :*














Jeans - Ovs Industry
Sweatshirt - Harsh
Boots - Dr. Martens
Earrings- vintage pearls
       Bag - leather bag (NO BRAND)
Watch - Casio vintage
Bracelet - Cruciani Mickey Mouse

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento